NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello i am sara from netherland just logged in

sara

hi to everyone,

i am sara,i just found this forum,and it was so nice i had to step in here,:cheer:

so,i live in the netherlands,but i am originally from austria,but grew up in germany[stuttgart].

my hobbys are;Animals[parrots especially]

i am owned by an african grey named charly[15months old]

by two cats[male and female]norwegian forrest cats,

named aslan[3 years old,male],and ayla[3 1/2 months old,female]

and i have an partner,wich i marry soon[hopefully].

now my biggest wish is to make everybody around me happy.and try my best to do so,including come into this forum,trying in getting more help and tips for my african grey charly.

so happy awaiting greetings from sara&charly:lol:

Wow!you are quick reply!thanks[i am still here]

by the way do you know how i can make an pcture so small like its need to be to be seen in my profile?

i really tryed but cant get it.

greetings sara&charly

Hello and welcome to the family, Sara and Charly, glad you could join us and I know you will enjoy it here, we all do.

I like the way you put that, you are owned by an african grey for that is truly how it is with all of us, and they are so precious to us.

Have you had Charly since he was a baby and did you handfeed him? Just curious because some of our members did just that.

So I hope this partner you hope to marry shares your love of greys for that is the ideal situation and I'm sure it will happen for you if that is what you want.

We all want to be happy and that is commendable of you to want to make everyone around you happy but you do the best you can, but people have to make their own happiness and if joining this forum makes you happy then we are all the better for it. You have just made us happier for joining our forum.

Please read thru the threads for lots of useful information and if you have any specific questions you would like to ask, just do so, we will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have a picture of Charly you would like to share with us please do, we would love to see him.

hey aehm may i say judy?thanks for reply so quick too,really gives me a feeling of speaking directly to you.

my partner is not so entusiastic as i am,but he loves charly too,[just doesent want me hear talking about it all day[as i often do]

but again does anyone knows how i can make my picture smaller to post the here[or as my profile]??

biig greetings sara&charly:woohoo:

Hi sara, welkom. Spreek je Nederlands? :) (ik kom zelf uit Nederland)

Anywayzzzz I hope you will like it here and to see more of you and Charly B)