NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi all

Flint

Im new here, so new that i posted a question before introducing myself:P

Im from lancashire, and have a ten month old African Grey called Flint. Aside a recent episode of feather plucking/moulting ( not sure which yet ), he's a happy bird who started talking at 6 months. He also shares my passion for poker, and often sits on my shoulder while im playing.

I'm sure that i'm going to be picking your brains for a while if that's ok ;)

Hello and welcome to the family, Flint, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing lots of stories about your grey.

Please read thru our many threads on various topics for lots of useful information on all aspects of greys and ask us any specific questions you may have. We will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have a picture of Flint you would like to share with us please do, we love to admire each other's greys and yours is no exception.

So you have a poker buddy, I hope he does not give away your hand to the other players, that would be so funny if he did. Maybe you have a story about a poker game with Flint that you would like to share with us, if so please do.

Hi Flint

After you first posted without first introducing yourself, a large meeting was held to discuss the situation. The mods were there. Different counsel was there representing all present rules and regulations. There was a lot of debating going on but finally the rulings were examined by a 7 man jury. The vote was 5 to 2 in your favor so Judy and other mods have decided not to put their normal acts of dissapline into use. Judy the Mod officially says * you're forgiven*

Hi Flint, welcome to the forum. I am happy you joined and you will be forgiven that you posted before introducing yourself :silly: (just joking)

I hope you will like it here ;)