NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi, it's me again

Hi again! Some of the responses I received asked me to post pictures of my babies. Posting pics is totally up my alley and I have plenty to brag about my CAG and TAG. I also thought it would be good to learn how to use some of the extra features on the forums, like posting photos. So here goes.....

My CAG is named Jae Jae and my TAG is named Peanut. Jae Jae was about a year old when I adopted her from another individual, she was being rehomed becuase the guys wife was jealous. Peanut came to me last April at the age of 3. He had started plucking in his home due to the presence of some other birds (we think). So I don't have any weaning experience but I have plenty of bonding...getting to know you....how to handle fickle birds.....look out my Grey has an attitidue... experience.:lol: Oh, also have experience with plucking issues and I'm happy to report that Peanut's plucking is doing much, much better. You will see bare areas on his neck but it's significantly less than when I adopted him.

I do have lots of experience and would welcome any questions, but I'm not an expert by any means. I too always have things to learn.