NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

im leaving the site

mandiskem

im here to tell u all im leaving the site.

thanks to all those who helped steve when i was in hospital battling with joint porblems etc.etc. but with the parrot training im doin and helping with parot rescue work i wont be able to come online like i do now and talk to u all .for those who wish to keep in touch please email me on mandiskem@aol.com and when i get a bit of time on my hands i will reply. thanks to u all for being nice and friendly in the short time i joined on here.

Guest briansmum

well i'm sad to see you go, but if you need to do this then you know you have my best wishes for all you do. you sound like you have your hands full so good luck with everything.

if you ever need some parrot chat you know where to find us.

loads of love and hugs to you and yours xxxx:kiss:

Oh sorry to hear that you are leaving us, I hope not forever. Maybe you can drop by once in a while and say hi and let us know how you are doing. That would really be nice. I wish you all the very best on your future and hope to see you here again sometime. Hugs

thank u all for wishing me luck. i will try to just depends on what time i have. when i finish training parrots i will be sorting buddy out n training steve to sort basil out. then the dogs as well and of course the parrot rescue place.there will be some i will surely miss.

Awww Mandi, you don't have to leave the site, just check in from time to time whenever you can, you are a good contributing member and we hate to lose you. Say you will just come on occasionally and post something to let us know how you are doing. We all lead busy lives but most of us find a little time to join in here and be a part of the family.

But I understand you have a lot going on but you don't have to leave, now that you are a member there is no minimum number of posts or amount of time that you have to be here to stay a member, so just check in whenever you can and don't say goodbye, because I will see ya the next time you are on.