NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Edit keys won't work

Dave007

Is this still an issue? I can't recreate it even if I use the Admin Debugging feature that allows the forums to be surfed as a specified user. If I do that as Dave007 I can post fine, edit posts fine and was even able to edit his last post on here in the way he intended it to be written

Testing to be sure

Calling it a snowy night where I am. cause t is fr sur.

Seeing it work!

Is this still an issue? I can't recreate it even if I use the Admin Debugging feature that allows the forums to be surfed as a specified user. If I do that as Dave007 I can post fine, edit posts fine and was even able to edit his last post on here in the way he intended it to be written

Hello Israel

I'm Dave007. Everything in Post #22 of this thread is exactly the same. Even though I don't like doing this, maybe I will check all the settings on my laptop. Let me be more accurate ---MY WIFE is gonna do all the checking and possibly changing things if necessary but she's definitely not gonna be happy because she feels that nothing happened on the laptop to cause this problem.

Edited by Dave007

Dave, it's not on your end, it is on the forums end. They are still working on it, so sit back and have some popcorn and beer and we wait.....:)

Except the fact that Dave's problem does seem to perhaps be at his end as its different to the issue you are having with the colours. Some of the colours are broken in the software as its not converting the RGB value to a Colour Hex code which we can't fix at the moment BUT in Dave's case none of the formatting seems to be working. Its working however for every other user in the same usergroups as him and I can use them when surfing the forum as him

Emaili notifications hVe stopped as well

Email has been turned off on the server as a whole by the Server Admin due to a security concern so no emails from this forum are currently working.