NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Edit keys won't work

Dave007

I tried to leave a visitor message yesterday on your profile Dave and could not figure that one out. Since I am away and using an iPad I thought that was my issue. On the bottom of my screen I saw where it has posting permissions etc. and for edit mine says my HTML is off. On advanced it does show bold etc. and that appears to work.

Testing-- I 'll use the words *fish tank* to do the tests.

(bold)------*fish tank* ========doesn't work

(italic)------*fish tank* ========doesn't work

(undeline)--*fish tank* ========doesn't work

(color)-----*fish tank* ========doesn't work

A few days ago, I decided that I would check all of my settings on my laptop but I changed my mind when I saw that a couple of other people stated that they were also having the same problem.

Even if these problems have now been solved concerning some of these other people, I know that it wasn't any settings on my laptop that caused them to have those same problems in the first place so I decided not to change settings on my laptop. No sense in trying to fix something that doesn't seem broken.

Edited by Dave007

A worker has been killed in Brazil after falling from the roof of a stadium being built in the Amazon region for the 2014 football World Cup.

Marcleudo de Melo Ferreira, 22, died in hospital in Manaus after falling nearly 35m (115ft).

Hours later, another worker died of a heart attack at a nearby site. His family said he was overworked.

The builders' union is discussing whether to strike over working conditions.

Is this still an issue? I can't recreate it even if I use the Admin Debugging feature that allows the forums to be surfed as a specified user. If I do that as Dave007 I can post fine, edit posts fine and was even able to edit his last post on here in the way he intended it to be written