NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Best.

Mistyparrot

I just have to say this. This is the best forum for Grey parrots there is. Is it because there is something about Greys that helps make the people who live with them , as opposed to people who just keep them as pets, have a special understanding of the nature of animal intelligence?

Just wondering,

Steve n Misty.

I have been a member of other grey forums years ago. Let's just say...it was a different experience. That was a big reason that we push for "family, dignity and respect of everyone's backgrounds and opinions" in this family of wonderful members we are so lucky to have.

I am a member of a number of other forums and have posted on them a number of times in the past.

It`s this forum that was special and became a part of me. It was the way the members, Admin and Moderators welcomed me and made me feel special.

The amazon room was also a bonus because I have a blue fronted amazon along with my CAG and I could share with other members who also had amazons with their greys as to what it was like living with both a amazon and a grey.

It was also a honor to become a moderator of the amazon room.

The friends that I made here have a special place in my heart.

Yes I do believe this place is very special along with all it`s members.

I was very blessed to accidentally "stumble" onto this forum. I am so glad I did. I had read so much conflicting information online that I really wasn't sure what to do with my grey once I brought her home. Thankfully, I was able to read and ask questions for months (almost a year) before I got my CAG, and it certainly helped me a lot. As I continue to be part of the forum, I continue to learn. With very few exceptions, dialogue here is respectful and informative. I hope we can keep this up and grow in the future. Much thanks is owed to longtime members who have stuck with the forum and maintained its vision and mission. There are some truly committed administrators and moderators here who serve as great role-models for us all.(Dan, Dave, Judygram, Luvparrots, Ray, Talon, and many more!).