NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Another Newbie

court87

Hey everyone, I'm of course a newbie and want to introduce myself. I am not only new here, but new to greys. I have had bird before, but on teils and budgies. Honestly, before now I was a dog person (and of course I still love my doggies). About two years ago I began my search for a bird, and I have been researching forever. I was intrigued by them when I was very young, but I come from a family that isn't too into animals, lol.

I visited so many aviaries, and I finally selected my boy. He is about 1 year old, and so sweet. The whole process was so much fun, I loved every minute, and I love having him here at home with me now.

Where I am, people have literally never been in the same room with a bird, and when they leave my place now, they leave wanting one, lol. I look forward to talking with everyone. Oh yeah, and we also have an Alexandrian.B)

Welcome Court87!!!

It's wonderful that you have your new Grey and are introducing others to the Parrot world also. :-)

We'll look forward to hearing more from you and perhaps seeing some photos when you get a chance to upload them.

Hello and welcome to the family, Court87, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more stories of the life and times of Mikey.

I am so glad to hear you did your research before purchasing your grey, I only wish everyone who contemplates getting one would do the same, I think it would cut down on the number of birds that have to be rescued and rehomed.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask us and we will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of Mikey you would like to share with us we would love to see him, we love to admire each other's greys.