NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My snuggle bug

Sanveaz

Loved the pics. So glad to see the closeness and trust there. My CAG has never cuddled--even as a baby, so I really enjoy seeing others enjoy that kind of interaction. I'm tempted to show Gracie your pictures and say "See! Escher likes to snuggle. How about giving it a try?"

Oh be still my heart. What precious moments. I'm with Jeff, I am going to show this to Gilda and tell her that's what I want too... with no piercings thank you very much. I am still relegated to the untrustrworthy position of only being permitted a touching moment if the bars of her cage are between us. Someday though.

Awwww. What cute pictures of snuggle time. Maybe all non snugglers SHOULD take a picture of birds that snuggle! LOL! You all DESERVE it. I developed a rash of unknown etiology. three weeks ago. Noone can figure out what I have. I've been so worried about birds and dogs, I have been keeping contact minimal. Sophie is really upset, but I have to think of her safety. Finally diagnosed with Pityriasis rosea. Dermatologist said it was safe to care for her. I am still hesitant to snuggle with my snuggle muffin. I am glad my son is coming home this weekend, he will snuggle with her. Nancy