NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Guess what day it is?

SRSeedBurners

It's October 31st and you probably answered Halloween.

WRONG...it's Graycie's BIRTHDAY!!!!

Weird house here. I have a daughter who was born on Friday the 13th way back in 1994. She is very much into ghosts and everything about the paranormal and is just plain weird.

Now I have a Greycie Grey who was hatched on Halloween. SPOOKY..

Nevermind the moron trying to sing. I should have let my wife and Greycie do all the singing:

I love your videos. Such happy times! I can't help but feel an affinity for Greycie since I have a "Gracie" myself. They look so much alike, too (I know people say all greys look alike). Greycie seems very confident. Nothing seems to spook her. That is so wonderful. My CAG is more cautious and less of a clown. Toby is a sweet looking little Caique. How do they get along? You still looking to get a Jardines?

I love your videos. Such happy times! I can't help but feel an affinity for Greycie since I have a "Gracie" myself. They look so much alike, too (I know people say all greys look alike). Greycie seems very confident. Nothing seems to spook her. That is so wonderful. My CAG is more cautious and less of a clown. Toby is a sweet looking little Caique. How do they get along? You still looking to get a Jardines?

Oh Greycie has her spooks. She's famous around here for throwing her hoomans to the spooks while she saves herself.

Toby is the bane of Greycie's existence. She flys at him and loves to try and knock him off the tree. She's only been successful a couple of times. She will regret this. Caiques are the Jack Russells of the bird world. They are afraid of nothing. He has already started chasing her and taking pot shots at her red feathers. Whereas he gets along with the other smaller birds that have never been mean to him.

Still trying to find a Jardines. Incredibly difficult bird to locate but won't quit till I have one for my wife.