NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Party hat!

DennisOoijer

Recently I made a small hat for Dexter, and he is just loving it! Actually he doesn't care much about the hat itself, but he loves all the extra attention and 'Awwwwwwwwwwwww you're so cuuuuute' voices which make him want to wear it!

Anyway, I seem to be unable to upload an image directly into this page so I have just copied a link of him wearing it :)

c9of.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/c9of.jpg/

Edited by DennisOoijer

Great pic. Our little TAG will do the same thing. He likes to play with orange juice caps and he's always dropping them so the kids will run over and pick it up for him. I think it's funny to him. Anyhoo, my daughter got tired of this so she placed the cap on his head like your little one. I was surprised that he just stayed there. It was as if he was a manican or something. He was frozen so long in fact that my wife had time to go to the car to get her cell phone to snap a pic...

They do offer a lot of enjoyment don't they...

Now I have to get in on this Grey hat pic thread.

These are pics of my bosses bird 'Seawee'. He's Chinese so I don't know if that name has any meaning but I think it's a cute name for a baby Grey. He's not a member here and he just happened to show me these pics on his phone yesterday. I immediately thought of this thread and asked him to send them to me.

Seawee01.jpg

Seawee02.jpg

Those pictures are adorable, he lets you do what most of us couldn't attempt with our greys, he is a little ham and he knows it. Thanks for sharing those with us.

When my wife first did this we all thought it was pretty cute, but now whenever I am getting my kids ready for school, he will attempt to fly/crash to us just to get some brush action. I actually have to get them ready on the other side of the house for this reason.

These are pics of my bosses bird 'Seawee'. He's Chinese so I don't know if that name has any meaning but I think it's a cute name for a baby Grey. He's not a member here and he just happened to show me these pics on his phone yesterday. I immediately thought of this thread and asked him to send them to me.

[ATTACH]24491[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24492[/ATTACH]

Maybe Dennis has started a trend...;)

Awesome haha! Quite a big hat that is! Those coloured hats inspired me to make mine coloured too :)

Haha seems like this became a trend, maybe there could be some sort of 'Bird hat' thread sticky, or just thisone :)