NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Walking the stairs?

DennisOoijer

What a great buddy you have there!! Reminds me of the song from The Jungle Book:

I wanna be like you

I wanna talk like you

Walk like you, too

You'll see it's true

Someone like me

Can learn to be

Like someone like you

Which we all know goes both ways in our relationships with these wonderful companions :)

What a cutie pie Dexter is climbing the stairs, no stairs here but Josey does get down on the floor and goes walkabout, she just recently regained the ability to fly and doesn't do it much for I doubt she has the muscles for it but if she wants to be with me she will climb down off her cage and walk to me.

Sophie walks as much as she fly's. I don't think she likes one over the other. She will usually fly over the stairs to get to the second level, but walks mostly downstairs. If she wants to play " Tag your it... with Sean", she walks. If Ryan is home with his girlfriend and they are upstairs... she will fly! Ryan's girlfriend knows Sophie is MOST important. Ryan always treats her as "His most important girl!" His girlfriend has been around for six years, so she knows it is important to Sophie to be his girl.She understands Sophie's attachment to Ryan. Nancy

• 2 weeks later...

Sasha will climb up stairs, but never down. Sasha loves flying, but I actually don't think I have ever seen him fly up or down stairs, he will only walk up stairs. If he wants to go down stairs he will just sit at top of stairs whistling until I come get him.