NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

You know what?

KevinD

I know we have not posted in a while, I was sent on a field trip lol.

Anyways, thought I would give a Sukei update.

He has started talking ;)

And the first words are........ "You know what?"

It was funny because I was sitting on the sofa, and typing away on the lap top, and I hear "You know what?" clear as the day is long lol.

And I without looking up say "What?" not realizing it was Sukie LOL

Anywyas, just thought someone might get a kick out of it...

He plays games on the Ipad now too, have to post some pictures do not have them here with me.

Glad to have you back from your field trip Kevin. As time goes and you respond back to his "You know what?" with "What?" you are going to get some hilarious answers. The pics of him in his "tree" are just as cute as can be, he is a curious and adventurous little fellow.

The next time you hear " You know what?" Say chicken butt! They LOVE rymes! Sophie clucks when ever I respond with a ryme. It is her sign of approval.Try reading some fun poems as well as reading lots of Dr. Seuss. Cloth books are Sophie's favorites. Thomas the tank Engine cloth book I have to read every night. I can say it by heart, but she knows when I don't turn the page correctly! I have been reading " Thomas the tank Engine" since I got her.I am so ready for a new book! LOL! Nancy

• 3 weeks later...
The next time you hear " You know what?" Say chicken butt! They LOVE rymes! Sophie clucks when ever I respond with a ryme. It is her sign of approval.Try reading some fun poems as well as reading lots of Dr. Seuss. Cloth books are Sophie's favorites. Thomas the tank Engine cloth book I have to read every night. I can say it by heart, but she knows when I don't turn the page correctly! I have been reading " Thomas the tank Engine" since I got her.I am so ready for a new book! LOL! Nancy

Just be grateful she is not asking you to read "Fifty Shades..":D

Steve n Misty