NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi Everyone, I'm new

Just wanted to drop a quick note and say hi! I'm new to the site but I'm not new to Grey's. I have a CAG that I've had for 5 years and a TAG that I've had for 8 months. But I'm here because I want to keep learning as much as I can.

I would like to visit with anyone that owns both a CAG and a TAG. I have a friend that was going to adopt a CAG and it ended up the she didn't, but she's going to get a TAG instead. Well, she asked me what the personality differences were and honestly I don't see a huge difference between my CAG and TAG. Does anyone out there have different opinions or obvious differences between their two birds??

Nice to be here with you all!

Hi welcome!!! I've got two CAG's but did alot of research before getting the girls, from what I was told by my breeder where I got them, there really is not much of a difference, but while online, I noticed size, and tail feathers (color was different) that was the only difference I have found. Hope this helps...there are alot of good people here, and I'm sure you'll meet lots of bird lovers.

Hello and welcome to the family, Krutsingd, glad you decided to join our greyt forum and we look forward to hearing more about you and your two greys.

That is so wonderful that you still want to learn more about greys even though you have had one for 5 years and another one for 8 months. You could probably tell us a few things we don't already know, but if you have specific questions you want to ask then you came to the right place. We love answering questions and helping members with their problems and we will do what we can to help you.

Take your time and read thru our many threads on some interesting topics on greys for lots of useful information.

If you have any pictures you would like to share with us, we would love to see your greys, we really do love to admire each other's birds.

BTW, what is the names of your greys and did you get them as babies or were they rescues or rehomed ones?