NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Free cage

kins2321@yahoo.com

I have a very expensive cage that I purchased for around 1000. I am more than happy to donate to anyone that desires an African Grey, but can't afford the cage. My boys coming home at Christmas, the cage is getting dismanatled. I will donate to anyone that truly desires getting a Grey, but can't afford the purchase price of a cage. Nancy

• 2 weeks later...

Located in Rochester, NY. I haven't put it in Craigs list, since I would like to go thru this site first. I know how expensive it is to buy a bird. Add the cage on top of that, is crazy! I want to help someone that wants a bird soo bad, but can't afford the cage on top of that. Its a corner unit. Sophie likes the door.( too big for her liking!), It won't fit thru any door and had to be put together in the room. Nancy

VStar Mama Do you live close to Rochester, NY ? How long until you can get your baby? If you want the cage, just let me know. I will hold it for a year if need be. I will just dismantle, take a picture first, so you can put back together. I'm in no rush and have the space to store it. I've learned "Grey" time...Like I said, I am not interested in selling, but more interested in helping either a rescue or new parent get started. If I go to Craigs list, I will sell, but won't have the satisfaction of helping a new family to get started. I prefer that. Nancy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you found a home for this bird cage yet?? I am waiting on a baby grey in the next year and this would be wonderful!! I found a huge cage on my local online listings that was only $200 but it has bigger bar spacings then was recommended for a grey :(