NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

On the road early

Ray P

As you all know I am retired, Sort of.

I started out with a part time job at Wal-Mart that has turned out to be part time, full time, part time.

Well the part time job at one store has turned into moving to a number of stores. For 6 weeks I am traveling out of town to another store for a remodel witch means on the road early and home late and Cricket hates it.

When I do get home and let her out of her cage she clings to me and will not let go and I feel so bad.

When I walk in the door she goes wild and is all over her cage and yelling HI, HI and I think I can see a smile on her beak. Well just 4 more weeks and it should be back to normal.

She may never let me leave the house again.

I am going to do a number of short video clips on how Cricket and I built our relationship when things get back to normal. A little Cricket history and from day one in our home (A reenactment) If you are interested.

Cricket has gotten used to you being around a lot and this is hard for her but it will come to an end soon enough, poor dear I can imagine how she must feel. I was recently gone for nearly 2 weeks and my sun conure would not come out of her cage the whole time I was gone, my hubby was taking care of my fids in my absence and Josey and Gypsy came out of their cages but not Sunny but she sure did when I got home. Looking forward to those video clips you promised.

I am all for the updates when you get time Ray. If you have one extra minute in your day, it should go to Cricket even if it means letting her stay up late and have your full attention instead of computer time to give us an update. I will still give you a bite when you come back to us. Are you kidding though? Once they see the work you get done in four weeks, the next WalMart out is going to hear about you and want a piece of your time too. You'll have to get a contract that includes hotel time and Cricket can keep you company on the job.