NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Newbie here!

magnus

Hi to everyone!

I just got my first grey. I received a lot suggestions to sign up in this forum because it is one of the best fora wherein I could get valuable lessons and pointers about our feathered friend. I will be posting several questions and I hope a lot of you will have the patience to answer them.

Cheers!

Thanks for joining us. I was a lurker for six months reading everything before I got the nerve to create a login and start tentatively asking questions. Don't let anything stop you, we all asked questions and still do. Believe me, we will learn as much from your experience as we have from all our forum family. It really is a journey and its nice to have a place to sit and chat for a spell while we decide which direction we want to head into next. What is your grey's name? We would love to hear more about both of you. Welcome to the forum.

Hi all, newbie here. My CAG is Gizmo. He's five years old. We've belonged to each other since he was 6 months old. He was dna sexed because the breeder was hoping for a female. Not a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. He's very particular as most greys are. He doesn't like my husband to handle him, but he does all his talking in my husbands voice. He lets me handle him, but very rarely imitates my voice.

Hi all, newbie here. My CAG is Gizmo. He's five years old. We've belonged to each other since he was 6 months old. He was dna sexed because the breeder was hoping for a female. Not a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. He's very particular as most greys are. He doesn't like my husband to handle him, but he does all his talking in my husbands voice. He lets me handle him, but very rarely imitates my voice.

Camid, please start a new thread in the Welcome Room for yours and Gizmo's introduction so we can give you a proper howdy..

Hello Magnus and welcome to our family.

You were given some good advice to come here and join our family, we are a community of grey lovers and we have many members who have vast experience in living with these awesome creatures so if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask but I have several for you. What is your grey's name, age and sex? We love pictures here so if you have some of your feathered friend please share them with us.