NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Can they cough?

jbsmomto1

Do grey's have the right anatomy to cough like us humans? Storm started making this coughing noise this morning. I am almost certain that he is mimicking me or my daughter but wanted to make sure that they cannot cough. He doesn't seem sick, so I assume he is fine and just trying to see how fat he can induce a heart attack in this human lol.

Yeah, they do not cough but mimic us. When i cough it is a cough - a - palooza among the greys, they all start when they hear me. It is funny but then again every time i hear them i say to myself that i really need to get my cough checked if that is what i sound like!

Ah yes, my throat closes up and I cough if I get hot peppers close to my mouth so sometimes I forget that my hands have touched hot peppers and up to my face they go and I start coughing. Sterling Gris as learned to cough heavily. Luckily the other two parrots ignore my choking.

We do not allow smoking in our house, but we have a friend who is a heavy smoker and has smoker`s cough.

Corky our grey will start to cough like she is dying and at the end of her cough she will clear her throat like a sailor.

Our friend will ask. Do I sound that bad ? And we say yes, she has it down to a Tee