NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pacos Vocab

KatieG17

So its going on a month that ive had paco now and here is the list of all the things that ive heard so far...

Paco

Paco *deep man voice*

Hello

Hello Paco

Hi Paco

Is that gooood?

mmmm

*human burp*

Ready?

Are ya ready?

lets go outside

good morning paco

pretty giiiirl

please stop yelling

Paco, please stop yelling

Wooooo

Woohooo!

Hehehohohaha

OATmeallllllllll

oatmeal

Hello ok Goodbye *beeeeeeeeep*

*truck backing up*

oo yeaaa

Whoop

:cool:

+ never ending combinations of clicks and whistles

katieG that is so great! Paco must be feeling comfortable to be chatting so. My very first CAG was a wild caught, then badly neglected/abused rescue, who purportedly never talked. Once he settled in and felt safe (this took some major time), in a calm environment he wound up chatting up a storm. It speaks well (no pun intended) for you and your home, that Paco is feeling she can speak up. Really enjoyed reading this, and am looking forward to updates :D

It's good to hear Paco is opening up. The phrase "Truck backing up" is interesting. One of those thiings that makes you go Hmmmmm, I can wonder why that was important enough for Paco to pick up, other he needed to move because he was right behind the truck. :P

It's good to hear Paco is opening up. The phrase "Truck backing up" is interesting. One of those thiings that makes you go Hmmmmm, I can wonder why that was important enough for Paco to pick up, other he needed to move because he was right behind the truck. :P

I think she meant Paco imitates the warning beep when a truck goes into reverse. Cosmo does the same thing when the garbage truck pulls into the parking lot to dump the dumpster.

~Rick

gotta love them beeps, Marco has had me in the kitchen opening the microwave after hearing it beep, has had me checking the washing machine after she makes the beeps and has had me lookin for the cordless phone after making the beeps all 3 of them different sounds as well!!!