NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New here :)

Hi everyone! So excited to finally join the forum...My baby Tequila is now 16 weeks old, I've been hand feeding him since 8 weeks. He is fully weaned although he still loves his evening formula feeding mixed with baby food.

He's a little brat but way too adorable, he loves flying off and wiping his beak all over the furniture, playing with what's not his, chewing phone covers, remotes and preening our hair. (He even took his first poop on my sister's head LOL, it was hilarious!)

It's a constant challenge to keep him entertained with different foods and toys, he's a real busy body. He's quite good when it comes to new foods and will generally try anything. His favorite is his veggies on a skewer and his birdie bread.

So in love with my handsome little "bird-man". Looking forward to learning from you all!

Germiston-20130812-02619.jpg

Germiston-20130807-02577.jpg

Germiston-20130919-02758.jpg

Germiston-20130930-02843.jpg

Germiston-20130909-02734.jpg

Thank you for the welcome everyone!....And aerial.2000 yes this is the first bird that I can call MINE, I did foster my friends' grey for a year when she was in Europe.

Thank you for the welcome everyone!....And aerial.2000 yes this is the first bird that I can call MINE, I did foster my friends' grey for a year when she was in Europe.

Ahhhh well then you already know how much fun they can be and things to expect. :D Marco is my first Grey and first bird ever. I grew up scared of birds I can remember my aunt having them and letting them fly all over the house and I would just cry going over there sure one would land on me lol. Geeze NOW look at me !!!!!

Marco was "sposed to be" a boy hence the name but after DNA confirmed she was a girl the name just sorta "stuck" regardless and she'll be 2 <gasps> Dec 23rd. Shes been a lot of fun :D

I dont know if my aunts birds prepared me or not, but here I am the "crazy bird lady" myself now lol.