NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bacon and Cocoa

Ray P

Bacon and Cocoa out in the sun.

http://s942.photobucket.com/user/raypogo/media/100_0083_zpsc9be82fa.mp4.html

It worked, Thanks Dee.

Bacon and Cocoa are my two Dachshunds.

Bacon is a standard black and tan male short hair and Cocoa is brindle brown female soft long hair.

They though I was going to make them go inside.

Edited by Ray P

Look at you go Ray. Just looking at the brief glimpse of your home I feel my blood pressure decreasing, my heart rate slowing down and a deep relaxation coming over me. Thanks, I needed that. I have had a rough four days with ratcheting down the wires on changes to my braces (almost done though) plus my wonderful new motorcyle has an odometer discrepancy that will prevent me from getting a clean title and the dealer has been a jerk with a capital J. Your videos of Cricket and now Bacon and Cocoa have been a balm to my soul. Bacon looks just like our little guy "Mick" and our Baxter is a brindle with the softest fur. They are brothers from the same litter. The mama was a blonde long haired mini dachshund from England and the papa was a brindle. I was never going to have a second dog when we lost or beloved Pep, but I got hooked in when I was a puppy sitter for the sister of my two little characters when she was just six weeks old. I went and brought home both of mine, and the friend who got the sister went back to get the other brother. I have not regretted for one second bringing these little brothers into my home. I think the only thing missing from replicating the menagerie at your home is to get a zon... oh yes, and the peacock? and a duck? LOL. Love your happy log cabin.