NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Leonidas

leonidas

Hi i am Haya from north carolina. I recently purchased an african grey girl called ashe who left me for my brother in law. a couple of months later i met My afi grey, whom i named leonidas... we both fell in love with each other at the pet store, he flew right on to me and started cuddling in the store. I knew i had to buy him. I wanted to do everything in his best interest, and not buy him until he is fully weaned. But, the pet store would not let me put a deposit on him, or hold him for me. I bought him at 13 weeks, on 3 feedings a day, 40 ml each. he is eating all his meals. and is a sweetheart. i love him alot, and we have formed a deep bond in just a couple of days. i have some questions that i had, for my peace of mind,and i thought that this would be the best place to ask experienced afi grey owners. Thankyou. It is great to be here!

Hello and welcome to the family, Haya, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more from you and your grey, Leonidis. Wow that is something, you got a grey and it took up with your brother-in-law, but you got another one now and maybe you can keep it, of course you will.

If you have specific questions you have come to the right place, we have a lot of members here who can help you with your questions, and we all will help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of Leonidis that you would like to share we would love to see him, we love to look at photos and especially the babies, they are so adorable.