NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Happy anniversary to me!!!!!

Luvparrots

That's it, today I have been a member to the Greyforums for....... 5 years!

I want to thank all the members who have helped me through the years. Dave007 (aka Dr. Flock) was the very first person who helped me, Oh yes, Mr. Growly Bear. I will never forget how kind, helpful and informative he was to me. So welcome that first day. My parrots have survived because of his help, I am sure. JudyGram was the second, Judy always there with good advice and friendliness. A true Grande Dame of the GreyForums. And Talon (The Boss) how do you do it, to keep us all in line with such strength and straight forwardness. Can't forget Dan (Professor) I believe he can find the answer to just about anything. There are of course others ( I have listed only those who were here my first day that left a mark on my soul), some of whom have left CeasarsDad/Fairy) and some who are lurking around with their great knowledge to share when needed. I salute each of you and I thank you for letting me join in the fun of learning and sharing with you. Hip, hip hooray to at least another 5 years!!

Thank you!

Janet

Back in May I have been here 6 years, in fact I came in just a couple of days after Penny joined in 2007, you have been a wonderful asset to the forum helping others with their problems or just being there to listen, here is hoping you are here many more years to come.

Karen in answer to your question I think the forum has been around since about 2000 or so but maybe Penny can give us a more accurate number.

Congrats, and Happy Anniversary! It has been a pleasure and a blessing to have you as a member here. You are a dear friend to me, you always have my back....and a dear friend to every family member and fid on this forum.

You always have great advice, and are very level headed with clear thinking when offering suggestions. Your posts are wonderful and I look forward to many many more years! It's been fun watching your flock grow over the last 5 years! Some

Pics are in order now...:)

Ana Grey is now 5 since August. I love her pretty maroon tail. She is a true lady and is my best parrot and does as asked most of the time. She has given up talking most of the time and only speaks when she wants something.

IMG_0167_zpscf90e63b.jpg

IMG_0169_zpsdb9c1ce5.jpg

Louie will be 6 years old in December. Louie just loves life and tries very hard to please. He speaks Hindu and English and prefers guys.

IMG_0163_zpsb153fe6d.jpg

IMG_0160_zpsa5e6b17f.jpg

Sterling Gris will be 3 years old in March. Sterling is a bully and uses his size to get his way. He is a great talker and can mimic phrases almost instantly. Typical guy!

IMG_0171_zpsd37c8baa.jpg

IMG_0173_zps2ebc4dce.jpg

Ana Grey is feeding Sterling Gris:

ecde89b2-ba09-4765-8979-5d63cbe3df24_zpsfe5476cd.jpg

Edited by luvparrots

Happy anniversary dear Janet! One of the most wonderful gifts I gave myself four years ago was to get Juno and I thank him for bringing me to this forum. It is because of all the people who have guided your way, and you for joining them to guide me in my own grey journey. Of course the members who have stuck with us all through the ensuing years and have shared their lives and our greatest joys and deepest sorrows. I celebrate your anniversary and thank you for being a steadfast contributing member. You are going to talk me right into MBS when I get Miss Gilbert settled and the right little Zon comes along.