NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello from Manzi and Adele

Adele

I have posted some pictures of myself in the "what do you look like" thread. I have Manzi, a 2 year old CAG. I teach him trick training and treat him like my baby (although he doesn't like cuddles as much as I do. My husband sometimes calls me Elmira, but who could resist hugging a cute CAG?). I am an Animal Biology/Mathematical Modeller Ph.D. student at UCD.

I also have other animals: Hercules, Sulcatta tortoise; Fuser, water turtle; Amador, Azteca stallion.

Yes I know you too from somewhere else that we won't mention here and I am so glad you decided to join us here, I think you will find we have more fun than the other forum. I think you will find a lot of us are familiar to you from somewhere else.

We are like family here and you will be treated as such being that you are a member here now. Everyone loves to help each other with their problems and we share lots of photos of our greys and other things.

This is a very active forum, very different from others and so just jump in and join the fun. You will find we have lots of useful information here in our many threads so read thru them at your leisure for answers to many of your questions. But if you have any specific questions feel free to ask, we will do our best to answer and help you in any way we can.

Thanks Adele for seeing the light and joining our family of grey lovers and we look forward to hearing lots of stories about Manzi.:)

Hi Adele! It's so nice that you joined our family. You will find lots of us from the other forum here. Judy is right, this place is very busy and full of fun. There are always members here to share and get helpful advice from. The IM box is always lots of fun, especially at night. The members here are very loving, caring, gentle and sweet. You won't find any criticism here like in the other forum. We have added many rooms here also. And lots of pictures are encouraged, so please feel free to post away!

Again, I'm very happy you are here! Please tell your friends, we have a blast here! :)

Penny