NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Percher

BaileysPapa

Has anyone seen this portable perch? It's called "The Percher" by a company called Caitech. It can be used as a table perch or a hand held perch. The poop catcher can be used to guard hands from aggressive birds, when used hand held. Or comes off to have just a perch. There are several configurations for it's use. My Bailey loves it. If I'm keeping him on it for a while, I tie a toy to the perch. I think this is a nifty item. Can be bought directly from Caitech, or I got mine (cheaper) on Ebay.

HPIM3506.jpg

• Haha 1

Oh that is too funny with the soup pot. I have been teaching my blue and gold macaw that i am going to make bird soup out of him. He is only 2 years old but you all have to hear him try and say the whole story. I start with first we gonna take a pot and fill it with water blah blah blah. My goal is that one day he will tell the whole story too funny i love it

Ok, so I have used it 2x to get Babalu when he was not in a good mood and I had to move him. It seems a little slick even with the plastic not being smooth. He was loosing his grip/balance while I was walking. I will put vet wrap on it. It also doesn't seem very stable as a perch, but I haven't used it like that yet so I don't know that for sure.