NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pancho the Pelican....

danmcq

Thanks Dan, you find the most interesting articles. I love the Pancho story. I have always had an affinity for any kind of animals, but it wasn't until we brought home the first parrot that I came to know how much "stuff" I have inside me to deal with anything. LOL. Who know how wonderful and challenging it would be to share our lives with birds? Now, a pelican may just be out of my league, but who knows where our life will take us, never say never.

When I had spare time (?) I used to volunteer at the "Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary" in Clearwater, Fl. A great place that rescues and rehabilitates Seabirds, like Pelicans and others. They are very smart and friendly birds.

If you have any photos of that time period, videos or stories to share, I would love to hear and see them. Also we just love to see and hear about others greys and other birds as well. :)

If you have any photos of that time period, videos or stories to share, I would love to hear and see them. Also we just love to see and hear about others greys and other birds as well. :)

In other words, we are all suckers for just about any good animal story.

And this certainly qualified. Thanks Dan!