NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Radar's language explosion!

Cinnyminis

In teh past week, Radar has added at least a dozen new words. It is CRAZY!

He said to me the other day, " Hey Radar, hey Echo.. Wanna study? Good good good!"

Some of his new words this week: wanna scratch, wanna study, let's go!, c'mere, I want up, and good.

Also, while stepping up onto my hand, he now almost consistently says "Wanna step up?"

And while I am typing this, he just said "wanna sit down?" And I have NO CLUE where that came from!

He keeps this up, and my goal of teaching him Bohemian Rhapsody looks more and more likely! :cool:

Beth

Yes, it does seem to happen overnight. I think I posted a similar thread about my CAG Gracie when she was about 14 months old. It was like a switch turned on and hasn't switched off yet. "Bohemian Rhapsody" is pretty ambitious--Can't wait to hear that!

Wow, you have a great talker at such an early age. Felix is 15 months old and still doesn't talk much. He spit out a sentence at 11 months and nothing since. I hear him mumbling sometimes but nothing that I can understand. Maybe soon.

Great job Radar!

kitt4kaz... You gotta watch out for the quiet ones! They are thinking........I think they can be very smart. Try some whistling games in separate rooms. You whistle.... eventually thru routine, hopefully baby will whistle. Sophie's favorite game.Sophie adopted at age two, had few words to say. Her vocabulary eventually expanded to the point she chew my ear off at age 13. Nancy