NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Soft Amazon feet

Ray P

When Cricket and me are enjoying her out of cage time we play this game called footsie. She will stand on her play stand and I will hold up my index finger and say do you want to play footsie and she will lift her foot up so I can rub the bottom of her foot with my finger.

She really enjoys it and will move her toes back and forth as I rub the bottom of her foot.

The bottom of her feet are so soft to the touch and we both enjoy it. She will than lower that foot and lift her other foot to do the same thing.

Edited by Ray P

That is so sweet. All I can do is imagine whether Gilbert has soft feet. It is something to look forward to that discovery. It is such a wonderful thing that Cricket has that kind of trust for you and enjoys this kind of interaction with you.

Ray, I thought is was just Nilah and her weird ways...but she LOVES to have only her left foot massaged. We have been doing it for a couple of years now. She holds it up and wants you to rub it for about a half hour. It is the foot she uses to hold things, and it is very soft as well. She just kind of relaxes and stands very still while we rub and massage it....occasionally she will want the right one done after her left, but only from my daughter who does Reike on our animals.

• 2 weeks later...