NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Thane is home!!!

greyday87

Thane is finally home!!

Actually i am surprised he was ready lol he was on three feeding per day until he apparently decided he was done with formula. He has been gaining weight and doing great, he is adjusting so fast. He started eating right away and still likes to be pet and cuddled.

More pics soon :-)

0705131646.jpg

0705131634.jpg

0705131635a.jpg

Edited by greyday87

Thank you guys! I am just so happy that he is finally home, he started getting kind of chatty when Yoshi my sisters SI eclectus was talking :-) Now I just have to be patient and wait until tomorrow to play with him again lol

He is doing good this morning, I dont know if he is eating in his cage so I am a little worried but he will eat everything you hand him. He sounds like a brewing coffee pot when hes excited :-)

0706131105c.jpg

0706131106a.jpg

0706131226a.jpg

Edited by greyday87
  • Haha 1

kins2321@yahoo.com Thanks I just want him to get used to a bunch of different toys while he's young, so far he loves every toy he can get his beak on :-) . I actually got his name from the mass effect game, his characters personality is very African grey like.

And yay I am so happy I moved his food up and now he has been chowing down in his cage lol