NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Biscotti commenting on his activities

chelseaB

I was watching another video of Biscotti and noticed that besides his random talking, he also did 4 different things in this video & made a comment about them when he did them. I thought it was really interesting! See if you can spot the 4 things, ( one he actually does twice, so 5 things, but 4 are all different. )

• Haha 1

such a cutiepie! I had trouble hearing him this time. I caught vegetable,potatoe, corn, carrot blackeyed pea, how are you, thats my foot ( twice), while grooming his toes. peekaboo, shake a boo, car reek car peek,how are you, something about computer, bless you, be right back coco, I itch, farting, shake your bootie! Word association with " thats my foot and I itch!" Did I get any right? LOL!!!! Nancy

You guys are really observant! Between all of you, you got all 4 of the things he did & commented about. :) Dan, you got the first one at about 12 sec., he pooped, looked at it and said " Oh, that was icky poo Cott." The second one at about 1:13 he scratches himself & says "I got a itch". The third at about 2:29 he sneezes says "Bless You! Bless you parrot, Cotty had a sneeze! " And the fourth one at about 3:25 he raises his foot to groom & says "that's my foot!" He repeats that one at about 4:30. I call him Cott and Cotty a lot, so he is talking about himself. :D

He never ceases to amaze me! Our little grey friends are just so smart.

Thanks for watching & commenting!!