NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

EMERGENCY - anyone in Detroit?

Vicki5280

Apparently Delta decided to keep my baby overnight in Detroit. Lovely, he's still handfeeding. I'm hoping that I'll be able to find someone whose experienced at hand feeding who would be able to go to the airport and feed him tonight. Does anyone know anyone? Have any contacts? Please let me know. Thank you!

He seems so tiny right now! It's hard to believe he'll grow to be the same size as the Greys I've taken care of in the past. Right now, his wings are longer than his cute little red and grey tail! And he's still got some of his fluffy down left - it's SOO precious! I just love everything about him. His eyes are so soulful... his charcoal feathers are so soft... his baby "turkey" sounds are too incredibly cute! (He sounds like a turkey when he makes his baby sounds, it sounds like a gobble gobble! too funny!)

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my "new grey person" observations with you... maybe it'll bring back some memories :)

• Haha 1

Oh my, he is soooo adorable! Imam happy to hear he madit home safe and sound. I was thinking about you all day wondering when he would finally be home.

You should start a thread in the Nursery and we can all watch him grow up!