NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Merlin Update

Stephanka917

Hello, my fellow bird lovers,

Just to update you, Merlin is still only eating by being hand fed, he just has no interest in any food at all. It looks like he will be living with Deb, the woman who has been hand feeding him for me. Merlin is in worse shape than we thought, neurologically. He has trouble perching because his balance is way off. Deb breeds Timnehs and she has offered me one from her next clutch, which is very exciting for me, however, I have always wanted a CAG. Can anyone tell me about the differences between CAGs and TAGs? I know about the coloring and size- but I had researched CAGs like a madwoman before deciding that is what I really wanted. I'd like to know more about the TAGs personalities, etc. Thanks for all your advice and prayers for me and Merlin. I'm so happy to have found this site!:kiss:

hey stephanie

take a minute and do a "search" there are a few threads already posted that compare the two.

you will find a wealth of information on this site and it will only take you a moment to find it. then that will lead you to another thread and then another...

happy hunting!

-the Other Merlin's Mamma

You are truly blessed, Stephanie, to find someone like her, if anyone can bring Merlin around, it will be her. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

I personally have a Cag but some of the members here have Tags and think highly of them, maybe some of them will chime in with their thoughts.