NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

listen to my boy!

jbsmomto1

U can't see him bc as soon as he sees the camera he shuts up tight lol. Anyway since he said "goodboy" a couple of weeks ago I haven't heard another word from him, lots of sounds and noises that sound like words ...I am not fluent in "Stormanese" yet but I wondered what you hear if anything in this .....we think we hear a word...will tell u what we think after u tell me what you think. I know that one day I am going to beg him to be quiet but right now I love to listen to him and his sounds, even if they are loud when I am on the phone, watching a movie, or not quite ready to get out of bed in the morning lol.

So what do you think?

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/beaniebabysmommy/media/Stormanese2_zps40ea0c68.mp4.html

Peek a boo is all that I hear, I don't hear the "be good" ..He will be a year in a few days (July 3rd) and he is moving right along. I just wish he would let me video tape him, he lets me take pics just not videos, thinking it might be the red light that prevents it. Sigh....one day ...maybe.

Truly working on mastering " peek-a-boo" to his satisfaction! LOL!Make sure you peek-a-boo back!(over and over). You can imagine when Sophie latched onto the saying " kootchiekootchiekoo!" She LOVED it when she heard it. Her eyes were alternating from dilatation to pinning. Thats when I know she is learning something new that she is interested in. Now kootchiekootchiekoo is said all day long. Nancy