NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

On the road tomorrow!

Timbersmom

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am leaving on a church mission trip tomorrow and will be gone about a week and a half. I'm not sure how much time I will have on the internet.

I always wonder when members who are "always around" don't post, so I thought I would give everyone a heads up.

Timber will be staying home with hubby, so all should be well there.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers! We had a great trip but boy is it good to be home. Hubby said Timber was mad at him the whole time, but was eating and acting normal. He decided Timber was just mad because he wasn't me. Timber was a bit standoffish when I first came in, but by the next morning he was perched on my arm letting me give him his daily scratching. I'm relieved that he didn't stay mad at me for days, because I know he can be a grudge holder. All's well that ends well! :)

Timber can hold out longer than ten minutes, but I'm glad he decided to be forgiving after a relatively brief time this time! I hope the reduction in "mad" time is a sign of our growing relationship. Might just be the phase of the moon though ;)

As time goes on,Timber won't last more than ten minutes either!LOL! People talk about the " honeymoon" stage in the beginning, but a decade later, there really IS a honeymoon stage.... and it is PERMANENT! Sophie has always HATED her belly being petted when she hangs upside down. Lately, she keeps putting herself in a position off our gate for me to pet her belly. I took a chance, as she seemed to be inviting me to pet her belly. I did.... said " tickle tickle Sophie's fat belly". She just laughed and blew kisses. Now she wants me to pet her belly all the time. Go figure! Nancy