NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi all!

NOT A GREY

Finally we get you to get a grey, knew you couldn't live without one and once you have one you will wonder how you got along before, that's great or should I say greyt, now make it two greys and you will have two of each, can't wait to hear more.

Welcome Big Boy! Thank goodness my flock stopped with 1 U2, (2 Cags, 2 macaws) Our greys hang out on our shoulder while we play with the big guys, it is a blast! They greys are so different with their strong opinions, and you learn to obey them or pay the price!!

so far I have to say I expected him to be much more fussy! and he hasnt been he has taken and tasted every single food I have offered him. he even ate a pellet.......he has been on seed so I didnt think he would. but I sat here and watched him eat it :) I let him out of his cage today and he promptly came off the cage and wanted to explore. he doesnt step up........ but when I put my hand out to ask him to he doesnt bite...... he lowers his head like he wants me to pet him. I do and he goes on about ignoring my request lol! I have no intentions of forcing the issue. but day 2 has gone very well. he is very at home upside down also. he hangs like this often lol! looks like the picture is upside down

DOWN.jpg