NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Jolly Balls

M'sBabies

I have one, my cag hates it, my amazon loves it, and my tag sometimes uses it. I have mine hung from the ceiling and a rope perch going thru it to climb in and out of. You just never know if they like something or not. I originally bought it for my cag 4 years ago, she still thinks it will murder her....:(

after reading this I am glad that I haven't bought one for Storm...He does love his bouncy boings though, he has 1 in the kitchen, 1 above his cage, 1 in the living room and 1 in my bedroom....he loves to make them spin and bounce.

He does love his bouncy boings though, he has 1 in the kitchen, 1 above his cage, 1 in the living room and 1 in my bedroom....he loves to make them spin and bounce.

I agree. If you're budgeting, I'd put a boing and a big noisey stainless steel bell ahead of a jolly ball.

Karen we all have that, we buy toys we think they will just love to only find out they are freaked out by the sight of it, too bad we are all separated by such distances or we could have a toy exchange.

Great (greyt) idea! I wish we could participate in a monthly toy exchange! Build and send a toy to the next member! That would be too fun, waiting for the mail and a new toy!

Edited by Kizzybird
  • Haha 1

Since your TAG is still young, if you got the jolly ball and put it on the floor of his cage in a bowl or something so it wouldn't swing or roll while he is exploring it for the first time it might help him to get acquainted. Put a treat or two inside to entice him, it may be his favorite little hiding place. Later you could move it to different parts of the room for variety. This thread has been a good reminder to check my toy vault for some of the things I bought four years ago. There might be some in that bag of tricks to try again with Gilbert now that he is getting more active.