NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Random Ramblings by Biscotti

chelseaB

He has added black-eyed peas & garbonzos!! In this clip he adds the garbonzos the second time he talks about vegetables. The garbonzos is pretty new, it cracks me up when he says it. :)

LOL Garbonzo was where I officially lost it. Don't think anyone would have complained if you'd posted the entire 17mins. Always a pleasure to hear from Biscotti. Thanks!

Thank you Chelsea, that was such a joy. My favorite is when he describes you closing the window, and remembers seeing a bird, "Oh wow". He then says what a big bird it was and his next thought is a cow. Was there a bird out there that looked as big as a cow to him? Hahahaha... How sweet for him to talk about your pretty shirt, I haven't caught that one before either. What an adorable little gentleman you have taught him to be.

Totally enjoyed listening to this video! I about fell out of my chair laughing at "That's a big Cow and then Moooooo"!
Biscotti watching the cattle.jpg

This is where Biscotti learned "that's a big cow- moooo" He loves looking out the window at the cattle :)