NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bill and i say hi!

Hi everyone! I live in England by the sea and I have a beautiful male Grey called Bill. He had been locked up in a tiny cage for about 9 years(he's 19 now) without any sort of freedom but it was a happy ending when I managed to have him. I have a photo to show you all and I will no doubt be asking questions! Tinkertonker. XX

CYMERA_20130601_181403.jpg

• Haha 1

There are some questions that I could ask about nutrition but that will come in time. At the moment I've been learning to do some sprouting.Its been fairly successful . There are probably some good tips on this forum on this topic. And thank you for making me feel welcomed XX

Hello Tinkertonker and welcome to our family.

So glad to hear you rescued Bill from his sad situation and give him the love and attention he deserves, no doubt he will flourish in your care. He is probably grateful for the variety of food you have offered and is enjoying every bite being offered, love that messy beak in the photo.

Thanks for sharing a photo of Bill in your opening post but do not hesitate to share many more if you like, he is a handsome fella.

Hi to Bill and Tinkertonker. Welcome and thanks for joining our forum. I love to see a guy like Bill coming into his second home and changing the course of his life. It looks like you have been together a while and he is close to the age Gilbert was when he came to us. How long did it take for Bill to relax and accept you? He certainly looks happy and relaxed tucking into that corn.

I'd known Bill since he was a baby and I would try and visit him as much as possible(over several years)but his previous owners didn't like me bothering him because they felt it would cause too much noise. I tried to intervene on so many occasions but in the end I got him because the owner died. Its a complicated story but it was a happy ending for Bill.XX PS I've had him about 9-10 years now.

Edited by TINKERTONKER