NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Alfie showing me what I do

aw64

Last couple of days Alfie has been saying 'hello' but in a different voice to normal, couldn't work out where he had picked it up from until my son heard me answer the phone!! I say a much sweeter 'hello' on the phone, which I had never realized until Alfie decided to point out what a posh snob I can be!!!! dam you Alfie

Edited by danmcq

That's so funny. Usually when I answer the phone to someone who knows me there is a slight pause and "Dee?" and I always respond, yes it is, I was just using my nice voice until I heard it was you. Hahahaha, LOL. Lucky for me Gilbert has been in many homes so when he says something I don't want to claim, I blame a previous home. I have the best of both worlds.

Last couple of days Alfie has been saying 'hello' but in a different voice to normal, couldn't work out where he had picked it up from until my son heard me answer the phone!! I say a much sweeter 'hello' on the phone, which I had never realized until Alfie decided to point out what a posh snob I can be!!!! dam you Alfie

LOL! Snob huh? :)

When they pick up the slight nuances or a word in comparison to what is happening when you use it. They will also use the word just as us humans do in sentences i.e. when you ask a question versus making a resolute statement.

An example would be how Dayo will grunt, groan and sigh when I am doing work around the house. Once Heard him making the sounds I do when working evidently on a challenging task. I have tried to stop making sounds as I work. Rather embarrassing how I sound when working on some something that's just not cooperating with me. :P

Edited by danmcq