NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Gangnam Style dance... too cute

ranaz

Loved the vid. Cockatoos certainly show joy! My grey is more reserved. I dance and sing and try to engage her to join me and she just cocks her head and seems bemused and above it all. I did meet a dancing grey at the breeders where I got my CAG, but cockatoos take the prize. Fun video.

Loved this Dance. Since Cockatoo's originate from Australia primarily, I suspect over the thousands of years watching the Aboriginal Tribes play their instruments and dance, the Cockatoo's enjoyed it so much they joined in as well. Dayo likes to Dance, but nothing like a Cockatoo's ability. You know Greys are just too dignified to let their feathers down that much and make a fool out of themselves. :P

Thanks for sharing this!!! :)

Edited by danmcq

Loved this Dance. Since Cockatoo's originate from Australia primarily, I suspect over the thousands of years wtaching the Aboriginal Tribes play their instruments and dance, the Cockatoo's enjoyed it so much they joined in as well. Dayo likes to Dance, but nothing like a Cockatoo's ability. You know Greys are just too dignified to let their feathers down that much and make a fool out of themselves. :P

Thanks for sharing this!!! :)

I love the dignified part...greys are magestic, they are like aristocrats, wont accept to look like a fool , I love their challenging looks, a look that is says I am a royalty and you better treat me this way!!!

Thanks Dan :)