NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Alfie says

aw64

Look if your going to go to work and leave me with half a pomegranate hanging in my cage to keep me busy while your doing this 'work' thing which you seem to think your life depends on then you must expect to arrive back to 'my' corner of 'my' house looking like a blood bath in need of re decorating! whats your problem did know one on here tell you the mess they make.

No Alfie sadly know one told me, but I have cleaned 'your corner' and from now on pomegranate's will not be left hanging in your cage.......did you actually eat any?

No I just loved watching them splat up the walls, on the carpet, up the curtains even up the radiator, it was fun but took me seconds How Long Were You Gone!!!

well was hoping to hear it was a mistake you had all made at some point...............clearly one I wont be making again lol

I had made this mistake once when Dayo was around 6 months old when they came in season. I had Pomegranate all over the walls and floor of my Kitchen before he had finished. So Murfchick was right, my uncontrollable laughter was not at you but with you. Been their done that and learned to be prepared when he got another Pomegranate. :P

LOL! I have given Timber poms and they were a bit messy. Thank God I didn't hang one on his skewer! I just put a small piece in his bowl. As you said, I couldn't tell that he ate any of it, but he sure enjoyed spreading it around the wall and floor of the cage.