NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ken Globus

Talon

Has anyone here ever heard of Ken Globus known as "The Bird Whisper"? I have an opportunity to go to a Bird Training Workshop he is doing. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with his techniques, and if it really worth the 4 hour training session he is doing.

Hi Talon,

Yes, I have posted his work and methods along with the website link a few times here on the forum.

http://www.thebirdwhisperer.com/

He and his website were what gave me the final information that finally worked in my being able to Tame Jake to where he would step up. Some dis-approve of his methods. But, when a bird has never been hand-fed and is extremely fearful of hands and humans in general, sometimes Ken's ways are the only way.

God, I wish he was coming near me, I would love to see him in action in person!! I'm jealous :angry:

It would definitely be worth your time to go see him. :-)

Yes, Judy, I am going. (It is only about 45 minutes from my house.)It is a 3 day World Exposition, November 2,3, and 4th. Cats, dogs, and birds. Wasn't sure about some of the seminars, but I think after Dan's advice, I will go to see Ken Globus. I won't be bringing Talon, as I want to do other things, and SHOP for bird toys!! But I hope to learn something from the event.

Thanks for the advice!