NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Happy Hatchday Josey

judygram

My sweet Josey is 7 years old today, seems like just yesterday I brought her home as a 4 month old baby grey and now she is all grown up but she loves her mommy and is getting more fond of her daddy as time goes on. She is going to get extra special treatment today as we spend it doing things together, I love my little girl so much.

Happy Birthday Josey! My goodness, it seems like yesterday when your momma first posted on the forum all about you. It's because of you Josey that I had the honor to be your mommas friend, and for that you will always hold a special place in my heart just like your momma does.

I hope you get spoiled rotten today, and I have no doubt you will. You have made your momma and papa very happy and I know you will continue too. I wonder........do you laugh like your momma? She has an infectious laugh and quite the accent. I would love one day for you to make your debut here.....it's been a long time coming.....how bout it now that your a big 7 year old like Talon and Rikki?

Happy Hatchday to you Josey! Seven years outta the egg and you still look like a spring chick. All the best things will come your way today as your flock gathers around you to give you the most special treatment. It is a great day to be an African Grey in Virginia!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...