NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New member with almost 4 birds.

Hey, my name is Jane, I will be getting a baby timneh african grey in a few months. He hasn't hatched yet. (No longer buying).

I own 3 birds: Norman the 7 year old Congo African Grey, Erik the 1 and a half year old Sun Conure, and Cookie the 3 year old Green Cheek Conure. Looking forward to posting here. :D

Update: I forgot to mention I am on parrotforums.com a lot, and I just introduced myself on there since I forgot to before, its a really good forum too.

Edited by frumpydumple
Update.

Hello Jane and welcome to our family.

Congrats on your new baby to be, a nice addition to your existing flock, I can imagine your life is pretty full and you are busy but you are blessed with their companionship.

We have an other birds room where you may share some pictures of the flock if you have some.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

The egg has now hatched, and now I'm just waiting for him to be weaned. :) I am hoping for a male, if it is male I will call it Storm. I have also just recently put a deposit down on a baby blue Indian Ringneck as well. I think I'm getting addicted to birds. :P

I got a good new camera so I will try to take some photos of my birds today.

Thanks,

Jane.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

sorry I haven't posted for a while, I have been very busy.

I decided not to get the Ringneck or the Timneh, the breeder was the same breeder I bought a Pineapple Conure from, he said the bird was a hand tame, hand reared baby, it turned out to be a parent reared aviary bird.

I still have Norman, Erik and Cookie. I would like another bird sometime in the near future.

I have finally managed to take some photos of my birds. Unfortunately Erik and Norman's photos are in their cage, as Norman and Erik hate the camera, and Erik actually attacks it! I will try to upload them onto the forum soon.

Now I have a bit more time, I am looking forward to spending more time on the forum.