NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Changed user statistics

birdhouse

The only way a thanks count would change, was if someone removed their Thanks...but I will see if I can sneak in the door and boost it back up...You've taken enough of a hit in the past here, and have hung in with us. Things will be changing here for the positive. so feel free to post away!

I didn't know you could remove thanks.

Appreciate your offer. Thanks. But I wasn't worried about that. Post count is down, too. Was more wondering if there might be something going on w/the forum software. So I thought I'd mention it on the open forum in case someone else noticed the same thing.

Ok, think I might have figured this out. A thread that I posted to, multiple times, is gone. It was there last night. But I can't open the address now. Thinking there might be others gone as well.

Multiple users' stats would change if threads were removed. So it could account for Ray's numbers changing as well.

Ok, think I might have figured this out. A thread that I posted to, multiple times, is gone. It was there last night. But I can't open the address now. Thinking there might be others gone as well.

Multiple users' stats would change if threads were removed. So it could account for Ray's numbers changing as well.

Exactly Val, if a member's posts are deleted then their post count goes down by how many were deleted.

Birdhouse, I have found out what happened....I am sorry to say, havoc was reeked while I was asleep last night on the forum. I now know who did the damage, although I can't undo a lot of it, the members responsible will not be back under my watch, under an alias or ever....I have many watchful eyes here now. We will do our best to keep things on track back where this forum belongs.