NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Its A Boy!! Another visit with Thane

I finally found out the gender and I have a little boy named Thane! I went to visit him sunday and he is so sweet and cuddly: -) he had red yellow and orange peppers along with another banana, he was most definitely a fan of all of them!

0519131336.jpg

0519131346g-1.jpg

0519131348a-1.jpg

0519131348d-1.jpg

0519131418b.jpg

Congrats on your boy Thane and he is just adorable, love that blush he has and snuggling up there next to you, definitely get used to beak wipes as they regard our clothes as suitable wiping cloths, thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Congratulations on getting confirmation on his gender and giving him a name. He has already stolen your heart, it just keeps getting better and better. What a beautiful baby. I know they look similar, but all that potential and sweetness makes Thane irresistible.

Back again, I brought Thane some corn on the cob and mini cucumbers, I figured they wouldnt hurt as much if he sprayed me with them lol. The second and third pic are of my sister holding Thane after he spilled his formula all down his side :-) I have an absolutely adorable video of him rolling around and eating his corn but I cant upload it yet!

Thank you guys for all of your responses, I cannot wait to bring Thane home he is such a fun little guy!

0521131956b.jpg

0522132028b.jpg

0522132028.jpg