NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Escher typing

Sanveaz

Talon has destroyed 5, yes 5 laptop keyboards.......only 2 were mine....and she can do it in under2 minutes, so there are only about 10 keys left

lol, 5 is a lot of key boards, have already learnt when Alfie's out I cant go near a pc.

Cute photo, thanks for sharing it! :)

As others, I lost count of keyboards, mice, remotes and anything else my grey can get a hold of. Instant destruction can happen seemingly in the blink of an eye. Oh, forgot to mention phones both home and wireless... I know there's more, but that's enough insight for a new grey owner right now. Don't want them to start reconsidering if they really want a grey or any other parrot for that matter. :P

We had to to hide our remotes in a metal box with a lid, missing a few rubber buttons. Dang girl figured out how to take the lid off and broke it! The number 2 on a remote is over rated anyway! My hubby suggested that i suggest to all new parrot owners to add gorilla super glue to the list of must haves in your home! My sugar jar lid can not be glued together anymore, one more toss to the floor and Gabby may as well toss it in the trash!