NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Content

Kevin ritson

I take it standing on one foot bowing head for a scratch is a sign of contentness :)

It could be. It could also be a setup for an okie doke, nail ya and can't believe you fell for that one again. They have such poker faces, but how can you resist and apparent offer to receive a scratch? :P

Judy's right. My post was in jest for the most part and why I used the tongue in cheek emoticon. :)

I will say though, that Dayo has been in the exact position described and nailed me. However, when he is showing that same exact relaxed asking for a scratch position for his love muffin my wife, He never bites and blissfully enjoys the scratches.

Marco sits like that lots, mostly at nite. I find Marco is the MOST cuddly .. wanting to be handled and scratched at night is that the same for everyone else?

Alfie is calmer at night and can do more in the way of close contact I'v always put it down to the fact his tired ?

Sophie loves her 15 minutes in the morning. Just us two. Noone is invited or included. I get up around 430 am, so most arent interested! At bedtime, everyone gets a " nite nite" kiss and book read. Sophie went thru a period several months ago, refusing bedtime. I just put her at the bottom of her cage... ( the floor), she had to work it out. After a week, she decided she didn't like missing story time. It didn't take long. Nancy

Corky loves her morning and evening head scratch, but also when she has done something wrong and she thinks your mad, she will come over and put head down for a head and neck scratch.

More like she Knows she's done something wrong and is being pro-actively cute before you can get mad at her!!!! lol