NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

At what point do we post

Ray P

A simple question, a complicated answer.

When you read the first post to a new thread you have to decide do I answer or pass.

When a new thread starts with only two lines, no real subject, is vague, little info, hearsay and your not sure what the question is, than I will pass. Its hard to give a good answer when your not sure of the question as we all know from the pass.

We all try to answer your question from the heart and in what we think is in the best interest of our loved fids.

So if you have a question, make it clear as to what you are asking and if you answer, know the question.

Just my observation.

P.S. Also stay on topic

Edited by Ray P

It's very complicated to me because it depends on how much time I have and if I think someone with more direct experience will come in and have a connection and advice that I couldn't offer. Also, sometimes I can see there is more behind the question and I want to wait until I read related posts from the member because it is more complex. Just as each parrot is complex and each relationship of companion to parrot is complex, sometimes I want to think about it a little and consider if what I have to offer is going to fit the particular thread. From my absence and lack of internet for four months, I am still reading and catching up.

A simple question, a complicated answer.

So if you have a question, make it clear as to what you are asking and if you answer, know the question.

Good post Ray.

Oh Boy, sweating bullets here. I always just answer away and if it was not addressing what they really wanted to know, then I figure they will let me know. So I guess I need to make sure they had a question, made it clear as to what they were asking and if I answer, I need to know the question... wait a minute let me think about this, hmmm, lets see...I need to make sure they had a question, made it clear as to what they were asking and if I answer, I need to know the question ???

Ok, brain loop, I will need to respond to this better after several iterations of the above. :P