NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Foraging Stand Completed!!

I didn't have enough money on me. If I didn't really need the rechargeable lanterns I would have gotten stands instead. Hopefully they will still have some at the end of the week. I already have the pvc pipe cutting tool, bags of vet wrap and natural rope in my toy making basket.

Wayne sorry no i just went with it. Decide how far from the floor you want to be. Thats what i did. Then i started putting it together. Pvc crosses and and pvc is all you need and then end caps so they dont pick off the vet wrap and i like to hang the toys from it. I used nuts to hold the fasteners for the hanging toys. By putting the nut end inside the end cap big beak cannot destroy or take it off,lol. Make your perches the lenght that works best for your bird. I put it together watch the bird play and make adjustments as i go along. Sorry i no this is not good but hey this is how i do it. My husband is a engineer and it drives him nuts. Because he wants to lay it out on paper first. I feel you wont know how it works unless you watch the bird climb around etc ect. I did use the 2in pvc. First started with 1inch but it was too flimsy., Would work for the greys and amazons but not for a macaw. Hope this helps somewhat if not just get back with me,